About Your Frick Winery Visit
Thank you for booking your tasting here at Frick.
Please review your confirmation email. Make sure your intended month, date and time correct. If not, there is an easy link to re-schedule.
You will arrive to have my 7.77 acre property greet you. A sampling of
the Rhône Style wines grown and made here awaits in the tasting house.
Manage your reservation: You can easily reschedule or cancel your booking from your confirmation and reminder emails.
Location: Frick Winery 23072 Walling Road, Geyserville, CA 95441
(Crossroad is Canyon Road)
Contact: Bill Frick email@example.com 707-484-3950
Tasting will be inside standing at the bar. As weather improves in spring tastings may be seated outdoors.
Face masks are not required, but please wear one if you want. Please see below for more covid and flu protocol.
Timing. For planning and scheduling purposes budget 30 minutes for your visit.
Cell phone. Out here in the vineyards reception is not reliable, between no service and 1 bar. (Important note for Uber and Lyft users).
However, Wi-fi is available at the tasting house.
Tasting fees. None
Groups are limited to a total of 4 people. It is a matter of being able to accommodate you comfortably. I am a small winery. My spaces are small. My tasting room and bar are small. Staff is 1 person.
FRICK WINERY IS SONOMA SAFE CERTIFIED
The safety and comfort of my guests is foremost.
WINTER- COVID and FLU HOUSE RULES: Updated 3/10/23
For a safe comfortable visit for all I follow the following protocol:
- Face masks for guests are not required, but please carry one with you. I encourage guests to wear a face mask at any time that you feel more comfortable doing so.
- Tasting will be inside the tasting house this winter. When weather allows we may move outside. I keep inside well ventilated and the bar is screened. You may want to wear your mask, but not a mandate.
- I encourage customers to distance from other groups so each guest can enjoy their tasting in a comfortable environment.
- I congratulate you for being fully vaccinated.
- Sanitation is completed responsibly.
- My focus is to maintain a safe, secure, sanitary place for guests.
Contact me, Bill Frick, with questions or concerns.