More about your Frick Winery visit.
Thank you for booking your tasting here at Frick.
I'm happy you will be visiting.
My wish is to offer you an interesting and informative tasting of my small batch Rhone wines. When you arrive here at my 7.77 acre vineyard you will feel the atmosphere and see my vineyard. You will taste the wines grown here.
First thing. Please review your confirmation email. Make sure your intended time and date are correct. There is an easy link to re-schedule.
Location: Frick Winery 23072 Walling Road, Geyserville, CA 95441
(Crossroad is Canyon Road)
Tasting will be seated outdoors. When it becomes too hot tasting will move indoors to my traditional stand up bar with plexiglass screen and ventilation.
Face masks are not required at this time, but please wear one if you want. Your host will be wearing a mask at all times. He is fully vaccinated and twice boostered. Please see more about covid below.
Tasting fee. None
Contact: Bill Frick 707-484-3950 firstname.lastname@example.org
For planning purposes budget about 30 minutes for your visit. Your tasting starts at your appointment time and ends a half-hour later.
Cell phone. Reception is poor, between no service and 1 bar. (Important note for Uber and Lyft users). However, Wi-fi is available at the tasting house.
No groups of more than 4 people, please. Why? My space is small. The number of chairs and size of tables is limited. My tasting room is small. Staff is one person.
No early or late arrivals please. I want to be ready for you at your appointment time and to minimize your contact with non-related groups. Your confirmed appt. time is exclusive to your party.
FRICK WINERY IS SONOMA SAFE CERTIFIED
The safety and comfort of my guests is foremost.
COVID HOUSE RULES: Updated 6/26/22
For a safe, comfortable visit for all I follow the following protocol:
Staff will be wearing a face mask at all times.
- Face masks are not required for guests outdoors at this time, but please carry one with you. I encourage guests to wear a face mask at any time that you feel more comfortable doing so. Staff is fully vaccinated and boostered twice.
- Tastings are outdoors weather permitting. When indoors it is well ventilated and filtered. Tasting bar is screened.
- I encourage customers to distance from other groups so each guest can enjoy their tasting in a comfortable environment.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- I ask that you take special precautions if not fully vaccinated.
- Sanitation of contact surfaces is completed regularly.
- Single-service disposable items are used. (Menu,spitoon,water bottle)
Contact me, Bill Frick, with questions or concerns.