I am pleased you have booked! Here is information about your visit.
Location: 23072 Walling Road, Geyserville, CA 95441
Contact: Bill Frick 707-484-3950 email@example.com
First, please carefully review your email confirmation to verify that your day of the week, DATE and starting time are correct.
Need to cancel or re-schedule? There is a link for this in your confirmation and reminder emails.
When you are here you can taste a selection of interesting and unique Rhone wines. These include Syrah, Counoise and Carignane. GSM blend. Also a vertical of 3 Cinsaut vintages. Being here on my 7.77 acres you will soak up the atmosphere and the source of Frick wines. This is where the grapes grow. Where the wines are made, bottled and aged. Everything all in one place.
Plan for up to 30 minutes for your visit. Your tasting starts at your appointment time and and ends a half-hour later. You will be seated at a table outdoors. When sizzling hot, you will be inside the air conditioned tasting room standing at the bar..
Face Masks. The CA state mask mandate has been lifted. But please note that I continue the requirement that all guests wear a face mask when non-related groups are present. Your host will be wearing a facemask at all times.
No early or late arrivals please. I want to have everything ready for you at your appointment time.
No groups larger than 4 please. Reservations are limited to groups of 4 or less. I have limited amount of space here.
Cell phone reception is weak. between no service and 1 bar.
(Important note for Uber and Lyft users) Wi-fi is available.
Please read on...
COVID HOUSE RULES: I am aware that the mask mandate has been lifted. Many of us have been vaccinated. I will continue to follow this protocol.
- Face masks are required when other parties are present. I ask guests to carry them and wear a mask when appropriate. Face masks are not required once you are at your tasting place and during tasting. I am fully vaccinated but I will continue to wear a face mask throughout service. Face mask covering for me at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Sanitation is completed as needed.
- Practice social distancing from non-related parties.
- Disposable single use items. Disposable menus. Single use dump buckets and water upon request.
- No picnicking. Appoointment time is limited to 30 minutes. Lingering activities are to be avoided in order to minimize contact between unrelated groups.
Be Smart and Kind. Safe and Sensible. I want ALL my guests to feel comfortable. Masks continue to be required when around others. Distancing is accomplished through timing and spacing with appointments and with visitor's personal awareness. Frick is a "low traffic" winery. Tasting areas are ventilated and sanitized. One group only will be accomodated at each appt time.
Contact me (Bill Frick) by email with questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org