About your tasting appointment.
I am happy to see that you've made an appointment. The wines will be good and your host will be jolly. I'm pouring 5 interesting and unique wines including brand new Counoise and Rosé of Cinsaut. You will experience my 7.77 acres where the grapes grow, wines are made, bottled and tasted. Everything all in one place.
When you arrive park in the lot. Stroll past the old vines towards the tasting house with the red door.
You will taste seated in the fresh air
outside on the patio under the redwood tree.
Plan for around 30 minutes for your visit.
Tasting is complimentary
No cell phone reception or wi-fi available at this remote location.
(Important note for Uber and Lyft users)
It will be delicious, fun and safe..
FRICK WINERY IS SONOMA SAFE CERTIFIED
New House Rules: Masks, Social Distancing, Small groups, Sanitation
- Tasting by appointment only to regulate traffic flow, my goal is that there be no more than one group tasting here at one time.
- Plan 30 minutes for your tasting.
- Sanitation between visitors
- One group at a time will taste in a fresh air, sanitized space.
- No groups larger than six. This has always been my policy. Because the tasting room is small and it is just me hosting.
- Six feet of separation for non-related parties. Social distancing is a major component of all guidelines.
- Face covering for all. Me, and for you until you are tasting. I will be wearing a face covering continually, and ask guests to carry them and use when appropriate. No face covering for you while tasting.
- No picnicking. To avoid contact between groups.
- Pets and Children. At this time with current contact concerns it would be best for them to stay out of the tasting room. Also official health guidelines mandate that I cannot accommodate children or visitors under 21, pets, or outside food
- Disposable single use for items that are often touched. Disposable menus. Dump buckets and water upon request. I try to avoid waste, but considering the times it is either eliminate them or make them disposable.
Health guidelines are followed and surpassed. Distancing is accomplished through space, barriers and time. The tasting area is sanitized between guests, well ventilated, Visitors are separated by time and space. No employees to manage about covid protocol. Visitors are widely spaced over only 3 days a week.
Need to Cancel. This can be done online up to 8 hours before your appointment time. After that please leave a telephone voice mail 707-857-1980
No early or late arrivals please. Timing through reservations makes social distancing work.
Contact me (Bill Frick) by email with questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org