Thank you for making your tasting appointment.
I am so happy that you are coming to visit. The wines will be good and your host will most likely be jolly.
Things need to be more structured than in the past. I am not usually this bossy ;-) but these are unusual times. Below are some guidelines and information.
- Tastings are by appointment only. No drop-in tastings.
- Appointment times will be followed.
- Tasting will be free
- No groups over 6 please
Your visit will comply with and exceed Covid 19 guidelines.
- Appointments times are spaced to maintain social distancing and facilitate sanitation.
- One party only will be in the tasting room at any one time. Your group of family and/or friends will be the only guests in the tasting room.
- Minimal exposure to others. Contact is only within your group of 6 or less. Face masks are not required during tasting because you are among your own close group and it is kind of hard to drink though cloth. There will be just one host.
- Host will wear face shield. Hands will be sterilized between parties and/or gloves worn.
- Complete sanitation of all touch points outside and inside the tasting room will take place between parties.
- Tasting menus are single-use. You can take it home or it will be recycled.
- If by rare chance there are people other than in your group present on the grounds please practice social distance of at least 6 feet and wear a mask.
Timing is what will make this work. It is important that you are on time for your appointment; No early or late arrivals please. The tools are social distancing, sanitation/sterilzation, face coverings, gloves and common sense.
Frick Tasting Room
23072 Walling Road
Geyserville, CA 95441
Contact: Bill Frick