Here is more information about your visit.
I'm happy you'll be visiting.
Location: 23072 Walling Road, Geyserville, CA 95441
Contact: Bill Frick 707-484-3950 email@example.com
Please carefully review your confirmation email to confirm that your intended day of the week, DATE and starting time are correct.
There is an easy link to cancel or re-schedule in your confirmation and reminder emails.
For your tasting you can sample from a selection of interesting and unique Rhone wines. These include Mourvedre, Counoise and a GSM blend. I currently have a 3 vintage vertical of Cinsaut When you arrive at my small vineyard of 7.77 acres you will feel the atmosphere and see the source of Frick wines. This is where I grow the grapes and where I make the wines.. Everything is all in here, one place. Your host is Bill Frick, co-founder/owner/winemaker.
Face Masks. Sonoma County has reinstated a universal indoor masking order I continue the requirement that all guests wear a face mask when non-related groups are present. Once at the bar mask may be removed. Your host is fully vaccinated but will be wearing a facemask at all times.
Please do not visit if you are not fully vaccinated.
For planning purposes budget up to 30 minutes for your visit. Your tasting starts at your appointment time and and ends a half-hour later. Tasting will either be standing at the bar inside, or seated outdoors at tables.
Cell phone reception is weak. between no service and 1 bar. (Important note for Uber and Lyft users) However, Wi-fi is available.
No groups larger than 4 please. Reservations are limited to groups of 4 or less. My small space and staff does not allow me to accommodate larger groups.
No early or late arrivals please. I want to have everything ready for you at your appointment time. And minimize contact with other groups.
FRICK WINERY IS SONOMA SAFE CERTIFIED
COVID HOUSE RULES: Sonoma County requires universal indoor masking. For a safe visit for all I follow the following protocol.
- Face masks are required when other parties are present until tasting begins. I ask guests to carry a face mask and use the mask when appropriate. Face masks are not required once you are at your tasting place and during tasting. I am fully vaccinated but I will continue to wear a face mask throughout service. Face mask covering for me at all times.
- Please do not visit if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Please practice social distancing from non-related parties
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Sanitation is completed as needed.
- Disposable single use items. Disposable menus, dump buckets and water upon request.
- Picnic. I do not have an area to accommodate picnics at this time.
Be smart, kind, safe and sensible. As we transition into more relaxed Covid prevention practices I want ALL my guests to feel comfortable and safe. Masks continue to be required when around others. Distancing is accomplished through timing and spacing of appointments and with visitor's personal awareness. Frick is a "low traffic" winery. Tasting areas are ventilated and sanitized.
Contact me (Bill Frick) by email with questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org