23072 Walling Rd. Geyserville, CA 95441
See the Frick Tasting House location on Google Maps
My wish is to offer you a comfortable, interesting and informative tasting of my small batch, rare wines. As such, reservations are limited to groups of 4 or less. My space is small. Seating is limited. Tasting room tiny. Staff is just 1 person.
Reservations are made easily online. View available appointment times and book with a click..
Tastings will take place inside at the standing bar or seated outside on the porch and will consist of up to 6 of my current releases. Tasting is free. Plan for up to 30 minutes for your tasting.
You may want to carry and wear a facemask when other groups are present. I encourage guests to wear facemarks when they feel one is appropriate.
See more a about covid protocol below.
Thank you for your interest in visiting Dry Creek Valley's most unique winery. Your Host - Bill Frick
No reliable cell phone reception at this remote location.(Important note for Uber and Lyft users) However Wi Fi is available.
BUY ONLINE 24/7
If you can't make it to the Tasting House all wines are available for delivery or for road side pick up 7 days a week.
Stay overnight in Northern Sonoma County at a local lodging.
FRICK WINERY IS SONOMA SAFE CERTIFIED
The safety and comfort of my guests is foremost.
COVID HOUSE RULES: Updated 1/2/22
For a safe, comfortable visit for all I follow the following protocol:
- Face masks are not required for guests outdoors, but please carry one with you. I encourage guests to wear a face mask at any time that you feel more comfortable doing so. Staff is fully vaccinated.
- Tastings are outdoors weather permitting. When indoors it is well ventilated and filtered. Tasting bar is screened.
- I encourage customers to distance from other groups so each guest can enjoy their tasting in a comfortable environment.
- All in your party should be fully vaccinated. If not I ask that mask be worn.
- Sanitation of contact surfaces is completed regularly.
Contact me, Bill Frick, with questions or concerns.