Your Frick Winery visit.
Thank you for booking your tasting here at Frick.
When you arrive my 7.77 acre vineyard greets you. A tasting of up to 6 of the
Rhône Style wines grown here await you.
Details:Location: Frick Winery 23072 Walling Road, Geyserville, CA 95441
(Crossroad is Canyon Road)
Contact: Bill Frick 707-484-3950 email@example.com
Tasting will be seated outdoors. Except when it gets too hot. In excessive heat we will move indoors to an air conditoned bar with air filter.
Face masks are not required at this time, but please wear one if you want. Your host will be wearing a mask at all times. Also fully vaccinated/ boostered.
Budget 30 minutes for your visit for planning purposes. Your tasting starts at your appointment time and ends a half-hour later.
Cell phone. Reception is poor, between no service and 1 bar. (Important note for Uber and Lyft users). However, Wi-fi is available at the tasting house.
Tasting fee. Free
No groups of more than 4 people. Why? My space is small. The number of chairs and size of tables is limited. My tasting room is small. Staff is one person.
No early or late arrivals please. I want to be ready for you at your appointment time and to minimize your contact with non-related groups. Your confirmed appt. time is exclusive to your party.
FRICK WINERY IS SONOMA SAFE CERTIFIED
The safety and comfort of my guests is foremost.
COVID HOUSE RULES:
- Face masks for guests are not required at this time, but please carry one with you. I encourage guests to wear a face mask at any time that you feel more comfortable doing so. Staff will be wearing one at all times, is fully vaccinated and boostered twice.
- Tastings are outdoors. When it gets too hot we move inside. Inside it is air conditioned , well ventilated and filtered. Tasting bar is screened. Best to wear your mask indoors, but not a mandate.
- I encourage customers to distance from other groups so each guest can enjoy their tasting in a comfortable environment.
- I ask that you take special precautions if not fully vaccinated.
- Sanitation is completed regularly.
- Single-service disposable items are used.